3D HUMAN CHARACTER MODEL

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (PAID ONLY)' started by campertyler, Mar 14, 2017.

1. campertyler

campertyler New Member

Hi all,

I'm wondering if any of you know of any decent next-gen 3D human character models available for purchase anywhere?

I'm after one for a demo I'm putting together and just cant find anything suitable on turbosquid.

I don't want to spend too much on this really as it's not meant to be for a game, but it has to be good enough that it doesn't look silly when presented to game developers. So it needs to be in a form that I can rig and deform alright and preferably has all of the usual facial setup (eyeballs, mouth sock etc).

I've looked on turbosquid which is the obvious place, but there's nothing suitable on there that I can see.

Anyone got any other recommendations?

My budget is pretty low, 100-150 gbp or so.

2. Emanuel Gomez

Emanuel Gomez New Member

Hello campertyler, have you tried with MakeHuman software?

3. HughesTech

HughesTech New Member

Hi there, I'm the CEO at Hughes Tech, and we have several 3d Models for sale (More added every day!) on CGTrader. https://www.cgtrader.com/hughestech is our page there and 3d models there are extremely cheap. (On sale right now!) and even some free ones. These are VERY high quality 3d models of different people, and in the event that you don't find what you are looking for, we will create a custom human character for $25 USD fixed price. These characters are High Quality and Rigged with Facial Bone rig as well. Message me on CGTrader if you are interested.

Attached Files: