Composer looking for games !

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by jager, May 7, 2017.

1. jager

jager New Member

Hi everyone !

This is my first step in this website. My name is Yohan Jager and i am a professional pianist and composer. I am passionated by video game music and i am looking for games in development made by passionated people !!

Here is my soundcloud, so you can have an idea of my work. You will find some music that i wrote specially for games, and others just to practice different kind of style as Zelda, Final Fantasy, Unreal Tournament, post apocalyptic games and kids games ...

https://soundcloud.com/user-154921054

Enjoy !

contact me if you have any questions about your projects : jageryo@gmail.com

#1 jager, May 7, 2017
    Last edited: May 14, 2017
  2. jager

jager New Member

Here is 4 loop tracks i just composed for a really cool game named "Bloki". It's a brain teaser where you have to find the right colors sequence. It's going to be available really soon but only for android owners. Before that, enjoy original soundtracks !